TALKININKAI / CONTRIBUTORS
|DAMTP MEETING ON SEPTEMBER 21-22, 2012 IN ALYTUS [updated]|
|Written by Chus Martínez|
On September 21-22, 2012 in Alytus (Lithuania) DAMTP self appointed curator Chus Martínez calls for meeting of the non-productive psychic workers and data miners, unproductive dead workers, life reproductive workers and cleaners (industrialized and non-paid ones) to discuss strategies to strike against bourgeois culture and to celebrate it‘s agonies due to vanishing access to production of whitewashing, light and stylistics.
1. colonization-decolonizaton-recolonizaton of mind as raised by "postcolonial" African writers and getting very actual for the rest of the world at this moment
2. psychic colonialism
3. structural racism inherent in white eurocentrist culture
4. debienializationist international/// [not sure, but might be] respond to the planned biennalization international to be held later this year in the end of october - http://www.worldbiennialforum.org/ - suming up the activities to hack the possibly mostly eurocentrist feature of contemporary colonization of mind - biennialization of the world
5. Prolegomena for the new issue of an art strike biennial for the year 2013.
6. the issues of immigrants...what does [cultural] integration means?
Psychic de-colonization/ Psichodekolonizacija
September 21st – 22nd, 2012, Alytus
Location: Alytus Art School, Darius & Girenas str. no. 25, Alytus, Lithuania
September 21st, 2012; Friday
11.00 – 12.00 – Welcome address to participants by Redas Diržys (ABRACADABRA-C), short self-introductions of participants.
Critique on biennialization as neoliberal form of eurocentric bourgeois propaganda‘s ritualization
12.00 – 13.00 – "2012 is the season for treason" [Organ Kritischer Kunst = Pablo Hermann & Juan Pablo Diaz (Berlin) + Andrius Savickas]
analysis of and strategies for, countering both biggest German Culture Establishment events of 2012:
- Berlin Biennale 7 - see for example http://2012istheseasonfortreason.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/another-aggressively-stupid-berlin-biennale-7-provocation-institute-for-human-activities-sic-and-its-gentrification-program/
- & dOCUMENTA (13) - see for example http://chusmartinez13.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/8/),].
- also a concise presentation of our insights into either extremely naive ((zo)occupy), or even cryptofascist (Voina & Nazbol) positions of the "activist" participants of the mentioned gentrification festivals (all these undertakings are partly documented in http://2012istheseasonfortreason.wordpress.com).
13.00 – 14.00 – „Parallel Revolt“ by Martin Zet.
14.00 – 15.00 – discussions
Further on Psychic colonialism and features of structural racism in the modes of capitalist production [Belarussian & African experiences]
16.00 – 17.00 – presentation by Lipovy Tsvet (Belarus).
17.00 – 18.00 – Mbaku Fidelis Mbabit. Discussing immigration with respect to linguistics, cultural integration and human relations in Europe. Some contributions towards colonisation and recolonisation.
18.00 – 19.00 – discussing topics proposed by Sharlene Kahn and Fouad Asfour (Dead Revolutionaries Club); and also those of AMKAAK (institutional racism in the left: http://www.alytusbiennial.com/news/528-institutional-racism-in-the-left.html )
19.00 – 20.00 – discussing (also on debiennialization issues/respond to worldbiennialforum in Gwangju (South Korea).
September 22 nd, 2012; Saturday
10.00 – 11.00 – overviews/re-scheduling(if needed)/organizational stuff/socializing
11.00 – 14.00 – discussions with the task to develop-up practical positions – round table talk.
Prolegomena for 2013
16.00 – 16.30 – art strike biennial – the format thought as denoucing itself the „serious culture“ and its perpetuation mechanism (biennialization) – Alytus Biennial Reversion into Abolition of Culture And Distribution of its Aberrant Bacillus Right Abroad - Committee (ABRACADABRA-C) experiences.
16.30 – 17.00 -
17.00 – 18.00 –
18.00 – 19.00 – discussions
19.00 – 20.00 – final resolutions
The program is not set-up finally – everything is the subject of corrections and developments on the course. More topics to be included or inserted if needed.
we want to arrange a gathering of people beyond the capitalist specializations/polarizations of art people and spectators, writers/talkers and visuality or sound producers, mess makers and cleaners etc….
You are welcome to Chus http://alytusbiennial.com
In the case of comming contact us at least week prior to the event due to the covering up.
[the schedule and more details to appear closer to date – please send the topics you would like to discuss about]
Chus Martínez - http://destroydocumenta.blogspot.co.uk
Alytus Biennial Reversion into Abolition of Culture And Distribution of its Aberrant Bacillus Right Abroad - Committee (ABRACADABRA-C)
DEad WOrkers Union at DAta Miners Travailleurs Psychique (DEWOU-DAMTP)
اتحاد العمال التنجر نفسية
REproductiVe wOrkers and Lovers indUsTrIal uniON (REVOLUTION)
Dead Revolutionaries Club
Polaris International Ltd
Mbaku Fidelis Mbabit